Monday, February 25, 2008

lol pick up lines and ones that went bad

[placing wet finger on shoulder] "Let's get out of these wet clothes."
"if beauty was a tree u would be a forest"
''if i said u had a nice body would u hold it aginst me''
he one someone made up:HIM: "hey baby, did it hurt?"
"When i kicked u in that balls, humm i dunno, but i can refresh your memory..." :p i really like that one. i would so say that. (not like anyone would hit on me) :'(
him to my friend:(raining) we should go to my place and slip out of these clothes.
my friend:i've gotta get home so let my help you now. (she pantsed him in front of all his friends, and he was wearing spiderman briefs!)
him:"have u ever kissed a bunny between the ears before?"
me:"no why"
him:*sticks out pocketcloth from pants* (u no,when u pull out the white cloth from your jean pants pockets)
him:"well,u want to start that habit?"
O_O *shivers* one weird moment i'll never forget
O_O *shivers again*
"ma'am I'm gonna have to arrest you b/c you've stolen the stars and put thm in your eyes."
''I love every bone in your including mine''.
"r u from tennesee? cause ur the only ten i see!"
"If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put I and U together."
--or--
"i would keep it the same, with n and o together"
Your comeback: "Well if I could rearrange the alphabet I would put F and U together!"
"what's your sign", say "do not enter"
What's your sign?
You must be a hell of a thief, because you stole my heart from across the room.
My love for you is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.
# If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
# Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
# If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
# Do you have a name or can I call you "mine"?
# I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
# You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

No comments:

Romeo and Juliet--- far away I LOVE THIS VIDEO

Romeo and Juliet-----beautiful Soul LOVE THIS SOO MUCH