Saturday, February 23, 2008

buddy info

i offer you peace I offer you love I offer you friendship I see your beauty I hear your need I feel your feelings My wisdom flows from the Highest Source I salute that Source in you Let us work together for unity and love--GandhiWe did it, we bashed them,wee Potter's the one,And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!--HP7 An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.--GandhiLife's but a walking shadow, a poor player.That struts and frets his hour upon the stage.And then is heard no more:it is a taleTold by an idiot, full of sound and fury,Signifying nothing.--William Shakespeare Macbeth 5. 5Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow.My little horse must think it queerTo stop without a farmhouse nearBetween the woods and frozen lake The darkest evening of the yearHe gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is some mistakeThe only other sounds the sweep Of easy wind and downy flakeThe woods are lovelydark and deepBut I have promises to keepAnd miles to go before I sleepAnd miles to go before I sleep--Robert Frost Stopping by Wood on a Snowy EveningThese violent delights have violent endsAnd their triumph die like fire and powderWhich as they kiss consume--Romeo and Juliet Act II scene VIYour mother is a *bleeps* ing*beeps* Laura Nibson*beeps* Agmentnvenium*beeps*Tragula*beeps*Hippopotamus*beeps*Republican*beeps*ingDanielRadcliff*beeps*With a bucket of*beeps*in a castle far away where no one can hear you*beeps*soup*beeps*with a bucket of*beeps*Mickey Mouse*beeps*and a stick of dynamite*beeps*magicial*beeps*alakazam!Well your grandmother is a blastended skankHe doesnt mean it he was just testing out someWizard swearsI meanEVERYTHINGIEVEREVEREVERSAYBECAUSE IMHARRYPOTTERYOURSUCHABOUMHEADHAGRIDSBUTTCRACKYOU SIcken ME BUT ITS ON THE LIST HARGID IS TEN TIMES THE MAN YOU'LL EVER BE NEVILLE.VOLDOMORTS NIPPLES LEPURACHAN TANT UNICORN TURDS MUGGLE F*BLEAP*IN TROAD S*BLEAP*SNAPE..yOU FLOBBY WANDED DOMENTOR BOGGERA dOBBY'S SOCKyOUR OBSENLY OLD RIGHTCORDRIN BOMBSON OF A BANSHEEP EXPECTO PATRONAMSRABBLE ROUSERSJIGGERY POKERY
SWISH AND FLICKER
"Tears wash the windows of our souls so we can see ourselves more clearly"Exodus 19:5Now then if you will indeed obeyMy voice and keepMy covenantthen you shall beMy peculiar treasure among all the peoplesfor all the earth isMine.

No comments:

Romeo and Juliet--- far away I LOVE THIS VIDEO

Romeo and Juliet-----beautiful Soul LOVE THIS SOO MUCH