Monday, June 9, 2008

soo schools over...sadly and i will miss all of my friends terribly. I have to venture off to a new school where i'll meet new people gain new friends and enemies..but the sad part is that i have to do it alone and im scared shit less....i know that im ready but i dont want to do it....i really really dont want to leave them i dont want to have a new adventure without them there....My fear is not moving on....my fear is growing up and leaving them.

this whole thing still seems soo surreal to me, its like i still havent accepted the fact that im moving on and i worry about the day when it all will come catching up to me...yeah so i just needed a way to vent about this situation and this doesnt help and i cant write a poem about it or compose anything being that at this moment i am im capable of playing any form of music from any instrument..though i would love to...i guess there is nothing i can do about it and no way to vent....

Life stinks sometimes....:( and im in dire need of a penname

No comments:

Romeo and Juliet--- far away I LOVE THIS VIDEO

Romeo and Juliet-----beautiful Soul LOVE THIS SOO MUCH